Optimum Perinatal Health – Postnatal Education and Exercise Course
Bring your baby with you!
Learn and practice how to recover and restore your pelvic floor, core, and general strength, form and function.
Know what exercise is right for you now! Learn how to know when you are ready to return to higher level exercise such as running after having your baby.
- Next Course Start Date October 3rd, 2018
- Last day of course is November 7th, 2018
- Wednesdays 1:30-2:45 pm
How long is the course?
- 6 weeks total
- Our Postnatal course will be run out of:
PBP Community Hall
2323 Palliser Dr SW
What is required?
- Individual assessment with Optimum Perinatal Health physiotherapist
How do I sign up?
- Book your assessment in order to hold your spot in our program
- Book a Postnatal Physiotherapy Assessment online, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 403 690 2221
What is the cost?
- For those with extended health care benefits, assessment and classes may be eligible for reimbursement through physiotherapy coverage
- Initial private postnatal physiotherapy assessment – includes an internal pelvic floor assessment: $160
- Postnatal course: $65 per 75 min class
- Payment will be processed at each class and a receipt will be e-mailed to you